- Identification of the material that is allegedly infringing (URL(s) for example);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- The complaining party's address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, agent, or under fair use; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is being infringed;
The above information must be submitted as a written notification via either of the following methods:Postal Mail:
Snorrason Holdings ehf.
ATTN: DalPay Gateway DMCA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with return receipt requested.
(Maximum attachment size per email 25Mb although your email client may permit less). You may contact DalPay by Phone: +354 (for Iceland) 412 2600, but please note that only written notifications will be accepted.
*DMCA notification requirements are equivalent to those of Article 15 of the Icelandic Act No. 30/2002 on Electronic Commerce and other Electronic Services (PDF), which is the controlling law.