Connect Your Site to DalPay via Shopping Cart System
Installation of a shopping cart system on your site is recommend for online merchants who sell more than one item per order, or want to list more than ten items for sale.
If you sell only one item per order (but need different product variations such as size or quantity) you can use DalPay Buy Now buttons.
TOP Open Source DalPay Checkout payment modules by popularity:
- PrestaShop 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x (recommended for new shops)
- WooCommerce 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x - Subscriptions supported (recommended for WordPress sites)
- Magento 1.5.x and above (or Magento 1.1.x - 1.4.x)
- VirtueMart 2.0.x
- OpenCart 1.5.x
- WHMCS 5.x (for web hosting/subscription services)
Is your favourite shopping cart not listed? Contact us!
Want a completely MANAGED shopping cart system?
- UltraCart (managed, hosted solution)
- Stefna Vefverslun (solution for Icelandic merchants)
- Karfa (solution for Icelandic merchants)
- Smartmedia Netverslun (solution for Icelandic merchants)
- Zolon (solution for Icelandic merchants)
SOLUTIONS for guest houses, small hotels, and resorts:
- Stefna Ferðabókunarkerfi (solution for Icelandic merchants)
- Bókun (solution for Icelandic merchants)
The DalPayAPI is a RESTful web service using HTTP POST over SSL.
Please refer to the DalPay Developer section of the website.
Up to two hours of integration support over Skype is included free of charge (to be used in the first month after you open your account) to help you integrate DalPay with your site and complete website compliance.
||Expedited technical support for custom integration with non-certified platforms is billed according to our standard rate sheet.
If you are a platform provider, wishing to integrate with DalPay, contact: